Welcome to Build UP. We are thrilled with your interest in serving as a volunteer with us. Volunteers help us further support our students with academic, professional, social, and emotional growth. Community involvement strengthens our vision and mission by you bring your skills and knowledge to the table. As a volunteer, you will have many opportunities to help the organization. We also hope you can grow and learn with us as well. You will receive a comprehensive orientation, followed by additional training to prepare you for your chosen volunteer positions. We will also ask you to fill out paperwork, including a background check and other documentation. Thank you again for supporting us with your time.
- Tutoring times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30-3:00
- Be able to tutor in one or more of the following areas: writing, grammar, biology, chemistry, algebra, geometry, applied math
- Being Prepared
- Intercultural Communication Skills
- High School Diploma
- Be over the age of 20.
Steps In the Volunteering Process:
- Fill out the Build UP Volunteer application here on Teamtailor
- After receiving your application, we will send you background check information and a link to mandatory reporting training.
- After the background check comes back, all clear a training time will be established.